Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ronza is Here!

Hi all,

Its a whole new beginning of 2011 with a whole new exciting features!
At the start of 2011, I achieved the title of Lord and can gain access to the Seasonal Garden. That was just awesome! However, what sparked the new year most was the arrival of Ronza! Ronza is a travelling merchant bringing limited edition traps into the world of Mousehunt from time to time. This time, I was totally prepared for her arrival. Stocking up nine million Gold, I easily bought all of her traps and bases at one go, and fortunately, I only used up 50% of my Gold. Moreover, Ronza brought her long lost friend Mustachio. He is a retired trapsmith who has researched on charms and when he came to the word of Mousehunt, he began selling charms in the mountains. The best of his charms is the ultimate charm, whereby 20 luck will be added into your trap, making it luckier by default. There are also power charms, attraction charms and luck charms too. They add to the trap's power, attraction and luck respectively. I find that the introduction of the charms into the game has made the game more fun and exciting!

Oh, and I won't be placing my hunter's journal onto the blog anymore. It's a little space consuming :)

Well, I have to go for now, don't worry, as more posts will be uploaded.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment