Monday, February 7, 2011

Second Attempt: The Zugzwang's Tower

Hello All!

Today, I am going to tell you about my second attempt in conquering the Zugzwang's Tower. Like I said in my previous post, the Zugzwang's Tower it one of the hardest ever place a hunter has to conquer. During the stay in the tower, hunter will lose their Tower Amplifier upon catching a mouse of failing to attract a mouse. Failing to catch a mouse won't result in the drop of one's tower amplifier. The hard part is that as the harder mice are released, your amplifier drops, thus harder and harder to catch each mouse.

During the last hunt, I wasn't prepared due to the fact that I did not craft my Zugzwang's First Move, which has a vital role to play in conquering the tower. Now, however, I spent a whole 1.03 million gold on crafting what seems to be the strongest tactical trap in the game. Lets put this trap to the ultimate test.

Wish me luck as I advance in the Zugzwang's Tower. You can even share a Luck Charm with me! It would be after my success or failure (2 days) that I will blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment