Thursday, February 3, 2011

Zugzwang Tower Failed Attempt

Hi all!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!
It has been a while since I have updated this blog. Anyhow, I would like to share with you on my attempt to conquer the Zugzwang Tower. When I had finally decided to travel to the Zugzuang Tower, I realised something: I had not crafted my Zugzuang's First Move! The ZFM plays a very important part in conquering the tower, and if you do not have it, chances that you would conquer it would be slim. However, during my first few hunts, since I used the pawn pinchers and the new limited edition trap Rewers Riposte, the journey was smooth. However, when I reached the technic and Mystic Rooks, the tables were turned. I could not even catch one of the Rooks! That made me mad, but there was nothing I could do, but to keep trying till my amplifier becomes weak. I tried my luck every time, but to no avail. In the end, I left the tower with an amplifier of 40% without catching any Rooks. What I have gone wrong during this trip to the tower is that I wasn't well prepared. Instead of knowing that I would have a confirmed chance pf catching a mouse, I kept pushing my luck. Next time, I would make a trip to the tower again, but this time, well prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment