Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Zugzwang Tower: Success!

Hi Readers!

Yes! After my second trip to the Zugzwang's Tower, I finally managed to successfully capture the Technic King Mouse! It is a good reward for me as I almost wanted to give up on the whole thing. Thankfully, when I was left with 8% amplifier, I managed to catch the King. There was once when I had 17 consequently red-boxes, white-boxes and FTAs. I wanted to surrender then, but my friend kept me going. Without him, it may still take me a long while before I can acquire the King.
Now, all I am left to catch is the Mystic King, and after which would be the Chess Master. Now, the heart of the Rabbit - a valentines and CNY celebration event - has come to town, so I would resume my hunt when it is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment