Saturday, May 14, 2011

BARON! SPELLBOOK!

Hello all!

I was at the Zugzwang's Tower getting my last Technic Page I became a Baron! Shortly after, I got my third Technic Page!
This means that I have accomplished my mission, that is to acquire all the items for Spellbook Base before reaching Baron!

Now, I am adapting myself with the new area, the Sandtail Desert. Its methods are complicated, and I have to learn them before my cheese and charms become wasted.

www.mousehuntgame.com
I received the title of Baron/Baroness! I can now hunt at the Fiery Warpath. I can now combine ten items while crafting. I can now charge my Tower Amplifier to 160% when hunting in the Seasonal Garden

3:30 am - Zugzwang's Tower
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 9 oz. Technic King Mouse worth 80,730 points and 10,470 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Technic Cheese Mould and 1 Torn Technic Page

No comments:

Post a Comment