Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Three Mystic Pages!

Hi all!

Today I will be sharing with you my success of obtaining the third Mystic Page. This run was the easiest Mystic run I had ever experienced in the tower.
In my next easiest Mystic, I managed to catch the mystic king at 50%. However, with this new trap the Blackstone Pass Trap, I didn't even catch any Technic Pawn till I reached the Rooks! At the end, I managed to finish the run at 62% amplifier! This will not only be recorded as my new achievement, but it will also help me to easily achieve my goal of having all the items for the Spellbook Base before I reach the Baron rank.
With this success, I am now at the Seasonal Garden, catching winter mice to help me gain my 150% amplifier to have my Technic run.
I hoe that I can successfully complete this Technic run, that is to successfully catch the Technic King Mouse dropping the Torn Technic Page, that is my last key ingredient for the Spellbook Base.
Here is the look of the Mystic King that I caught:

8:20 pm - Zugzwang's Tower
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 10 oz. Mystic King Mouse worth 98,670 points and 8,560 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Mystic Curd and 1 Torn Mystic Page

No comments:

Post a Comment