Sunday, May 8, 2011

Third Zugzwangs Tower Mystic Run - Success or Failure?

Hi all!

Today I will be sharing with you my third Mystic run in the Zugzwang's Tower.

I have managed to catch my Mystic King at 22%, a few percent higher than the Technic King (caught at 8%). So, is this a success? Partially no. This is because it did not drop the Torn Mystic Page! The Torn Mystic Page is a very important loot that will help me to craft my Spellbook Base. A hunter needs 3 Torn Mystic Pages and 3 Torn Technic Pages, and a Master's Bindings (loot of Chessmaster) to craft it. I currently have 2 Mystic torn Pages, 2 Technic Torn Pages and a Master's Bindings. With 7 percent more to advance to my next rank - Baron, how am I going to accomplish my goal of crafting my Spellbook Base before advancing to the next rank? Now I am stuck at mystic again...

However, this run is also considered a success. Although my Mystic King did not drop the Torn Mystic Page, it dropped the Mystic Crystal! This Mystic Crystal is needed to craft the Blackstone Pass Trap, that is very effective when conquering the Mystic side. This mean that i can more easily catch the Mystic side when I return to the tower! At least I still have some hope of accomplishing my goal :P
Moreover, with the Blackstone Pass Trap, I have a higher advantage of completing a double run (completing both the Mystic and Technic sides within the same amplifier). This is a very tough feat that is done by a few hunters. If I can do that, then i can surely get my Spellbook Base before Baron!

I look forward to my next run at the tower, to find out really how good the Blackstone Pass Trap is.

No comments:

Post a Comment